These Nutritionally dense bars take up little space and have No added sugar and are Gluten Free. A single 1" x 2" x 4" bar will usually suffice for a quick meal on the go. My boys love to help with this recipe because it involves Nitrile gloves and mixing with your hands.
- 2 1/2 Cups Peanut Powder
- 2 Cups Almond Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Peanut /Almond Butter
- 1 can coconut cream or milk
- 4 scoops ( 100g ) whey protein powder (I prefer Chocolate)
- 2 Scoops (60g) Collagen Protein powder
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cherries or Dried Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup un-sweetened Coconut flakes
- 1/3 Cup Chia Seeds
- Pair of Nitrile Gloves
- Mix the Coconut Milk and Protein Powder.
- Mix in the Peanut/Almond Butter.
- Put on your gloves and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- When all ingredients are completely mixed scoop mixture into a plastic lined dish and let it sit in fridge covered, over night. Silicone pans with individual bar shapes work really well for this application and allows you to skip step 5.
- Cut into bars (you'll have to play around with what size works best for you . I like 1" x 2" x 4"
- Refrigerate overnight
- I put them into individual Snack bags to make access easy for my boys to have them for breakfast.
- Eat what you can and keep the rest refrigerated.