Ensure optimal meat aging every time
To get the most out of your wild game it needs to be properly aged. The Tenderization Timer measures the temperature and calculates continuously the degree of tenderization of the meat.
- Digital display shows the percentage completed and the days remaining
- Measures the ambient temperature every 21 seconds and estimates remaining time based on the 24-hour average temperature.
- Runs on standard AAA 1.5 volt battery that is replaceable.
- On normal usage the battery should last for many years.
- Usable for all meat aging - both vacuum aging and dry aging.
The Tenderization Timer ensures optimal meat tenderization every time
Meat needs to age in order to become tender and delicious, but it can be difficult to judge for how long whether you dry age by hanging or vacuum age in your fridge.
While using the Tenderization Timer you will always have full control over the tenderization process. You can confidently age your meat longer and achieve greater taste and tenderness, without risking spoilage. Regardless of temperature variations, the Tenderization Timer calculates the percentage of tenderization and the number of remaining days until the meat is ready for butchering.
The portable Tenderization Timer is hung next to the game carcass or alongside vacuum packed meat in the refrigerator
The small portable Tenderization Timer is easily brought along for use while hunting and on extended hunting trips. This timer displays the percentage of completed tenderization and the number of remaining aging days until the meat is ready for butchering.
For more FAQ please see
Jagareltd.com 's blog about DIY meat processing and aging:
- The Knowledge Behind Aging Meat
- How the Day Grade Formula improves the result given by American Experts
- Why I always give Moose, Deer and Elk proper Hang Time
part: 1 avoid these common mistakes,
part 2: Dry Aging and Wet Aging - a brief description,
part 3: Easy steps for DIY home game processing + the day grade formula explained